Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Friday, November 7, 2008

Good News...And Bad News

Well, I don't have much time to write today but I do have some news...

Good news first.... The new "Economic Stimulus Package" was turned down by the Senate. Most people haven't heard about this because of all the big talk about the elections recently. But I was very grateful this Sitmulust package was turned down.... you probably already know the reason why I'm against the "Economic Stimulus Package"....It shouldn't be called the "Economic Stimulus Package" it should be called "the Economic Depression Package". It would have increased our national debt by at least $50 billion.

But here is the other side of the story.... The house is working hard to get another "Economic Stimulus Package".... so I encourage you to write your congressmen and tell them to vote no! I've already written both my congressman and senators. You can find out who your congressmen are at www.Congress.org

Now here is the bad news.... some of you have probably heard a rumor going around saying that Obama and his Democratic house want to abolish talk radio...in particular conservative talk radio. Well I have no reason to believe this is false... and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens next year with both a Democratic President and Democratic Hous and Senate.

I will look more into this issue and post more later.... I don't have time to write much more....but I just wanted to say....I'm still going to speak up for liberty! I'm still going to let freedom ring!

No comments:

Blog Archive