The mission of the Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of educational and political activity.
The Campaign for Liberty will carry out its mission through the following activities:
1. Gaining a foothold in political life at every level of government by expanding our precinct leader program.
2. Educating the electorate and lobbying against harmful or unconstitutional legislation.
3. Encouraging the formation of discussion groups and book clubs at the local level to help people learn more about our ideas.
4. Establishing a speakers bureau to give presentations around the country about the great principles we champion.
5. Developing materials for homeschooling families, to help them educate their children in history, sound economics, and related fields.
6. Featuring written as well as video commentaries on the news and issues of the day.
7. Additional efforts as time and resources allow.