Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Founding Fathers....

Recently I have been really studying the Founding Fathers and their love of freedom. Freedom was so precious to them that they were willing to die for it. In fact hundreds of people did die for the freedom we have today.

But now we are getting ourselves into the same rut we were in. We have forgotten what freedom really means. Our government has raged out of control. What are we willing to do to keep freedom ringing here in America?

I will be posting a lot on the Founding fathers these next couple of weeks. I have been doing a big study on them and intend to really get an idea of what they wanted America to be. After completing this study I would like to start with the Revolutionary War and continue on down through to today.... and take a look at how our freedom was gradually taken away.

I have been doing a lot of study and writting lately and hope I can bring the other side of the story to this blog. Let Freedom Ring!

No comments:

Blog Archive