Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Monday, May 26, 2008

Update...

Hello Everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I have been extremely busy with school and all. In school right now I am studying government.....so I'll have a lot to say in the next few weeks.

I am suprised at the number of problems America faces today.....and most of them are because of the corruption of our government.

I will be out of school this week so I will have more time to post on here and my other blogs. Until then here is a quote I wanted to share by Thomas Jefferson:

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want [or need], is also big enough to take it all away."

If any of you have a subject you want to discuss post a comment and I will think about it and maybe post some information on it.

No comments:

Blog Archive